En esta ocasión Copa Airlines nos trae una promoción de 4 días y 3 noches en la Isla del Paraíso en las Bahamas
Promoción valida del 8 de septiembre al 17 de octubre de 2014, aunado a esto nos ofrece un 20% de descuento utilizando el código: AF7405.
Copa Airlines nos ofrece esta promoción sin embargo en la pagina de Internet www.aventuraatlantis.com nos informa que esta oferta no es valida en Colombia o Uruguay.
Puedes checar los términos y condiciones a continuación.
All persons who visit the Copa Airlines website entitled www.aventuraatlantis.com and register to participate in the “Atlantis Adventure” promotion between September 8, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. ET and October 17, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET will be able to enter the aforementioned commercial promotion, which involves one (1) prize consisting of round-trip plane tickets for two people to Nassau, Bahamas, a stay in a double room, airport-hotel-airport transportation, and a dolphin interaction experience, as described in greater detail below.
The rules and conditions of the “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion will be available on the promotion microsite: www.aventuraatlantis.com.
To enter, participants must visit the promotion microsite, www.aventuraatlantis.com. By registering, each participant will have one (1) chance to win. The participant also may earn additional chances to win in the following ways:
- Sharing the promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google Plus, and/or by e-mail.
On the “Atlantis Adventure” promotion microsite, the participant will receive fifteen (15) additional chances to win for sharing the promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google Plus and/or by e-mail. Participants may earn only fifteen (15) chances per day to win for each social network and/or e-mail via which they share the promotion.
- Inviting other persons to enter.
When registering for the “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion on the promotion microsite, each participant will receive a personalized link, which the participant may share at his or her sole discretion, via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google Plus. The participant will earn ten (10) additional chances for each person who registers for the promotion using the personalized link that the participant has shared.
- Becoming a “FAN” of our Facebook page and/or “Following us” on Twitter and/or Google Plus.On the “Atlantis Adventure” promotion microsite, the participant will be able to become a FAN of Copa Airlines on Facebook and will receive five (5) additional chances to win. For following Copa Airlines on Twitter and/or Google Plus, each participant will receive five (5) additional chances to win for each social network.
- Purchasing tickets at www.copa.comTo earn additional chances to win, the passenger must purchase his or her plane tickets on the Copa Airlines website, using the same contact e-mail address that he or she used when registering for the “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion.
The participant will earn additional points depending on the number of tickets that he or she purchases via www.copa.com. The participant will receive two hundred (200) additional chances to win for the purchase of one (1) plane ticket; three hundred (300) additional chances for the purchase of the second ticket; four hundred (400) additional chances for the purchase of the third plane ticket, and five hundred (500) additional chances for the purchase of four (4) or more tickets. These chances to win will be credited to the participant provided that he or she uses the same e-mail address used to register for the “Atlantis Adventure” promotion, and provided that he or she completes the purchase through www.copa.com.
The points received for the purchase of plane tickets through www.copa.com will be credited to the participant every Friday of each week. For example: If a participant purchased one (1) ticket on Wednesday through www.copa.com, using the same e-mail address that he or she provided when registering for the promotion, the two hundred (200) points earned will be reflected in the participant’s chances to win on Friday of the same week that the purchase was made. If the points for the purchase are not reflected, the participant must report this situation and claim his or her points by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not necessary to purchase plane tickets to enter this promotion/no purchase necessary to enter.
Copa Airlines will hold one (1) drawing, which will take place on October 27, 2014, at nine thirty in the morning (9:30 a.m.) (GMT – 5:00), at the offices of Copa Airlines, 2nd floor, located in the North Tower of the Business Park complex in Costa del Este, Avenida de la Rotonda, Panama City. The drawing will be held in accordance with the terms established by the Republic of Panama in Decree Law No. 2 of February 10, 1998, and Decision No. 59 of July 26, 1999, in the presence of a notary public and a representative of the Gaming Control Board.
The participants in this drawing will be the persons who registered for the Copa Airlines promotion known as “Atlantis Adventure.”
Immediately after the drawing is held, the winner will be contacted by Copa Airlines by telephone to notify him or her that he or she has won the prize and to deliver said prize. If the winner has not been contacted after three (3) attempts, another prize drawing will be held immediately in the presence of the notary and the representative of the Gaming Control Board, and this process will be repeated until a winner is contacted and the prize is delivered. The winner initially will be notified of his or her prize by telephone, and subsequently will receive an e-mail confirming his or her prize and indicating that he or she must go to the nearest Copa Airlines offices to validate the prize. Information about the winner will be published on the Copa Airlines website, www.copa.com, and on the promotion website, www.aventuraatlantis.com, once the winner is notified.
In the event that the prize is not claimed and accepted by the winner within ten (10) business days after the drawing is held, the legal provisions established by the Republic of Panama in Decree Law No. 2 of February 10, 1998, and Decision No. 59 of July 26, 1999 will apply, with a cash sum equivalent to the value of said unclaimed prize being donated to a charitable, social assistance, or benevolent organization, by mutual agreement with the Gaming Control Board.
- The prize consists of:
- Two (2) round-trip plane tickets to Nassau, Bahamas.
- A stay of four (4) days and three (3) nights for two (2) people in a double room at the Atlantis Hotel Royal Towers (taxes and service included).
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport for two (2) people.
- Atlantis Dining Plan (breakfast and dinner) for two (2) people, during their stay at the hotel.
- “Dolphin Cay” Shallow Water Interaction for two (2) people, ONE TIME ONLY during the stay of the winner and his or her travel companion.
The value of this prize, not including government taxes, is four thousand dollars and 00/100 (USD 4,000.00), itemized as follows:
- Airfare: nine hundred dollars and 00/100 (USD 900.00), per person.
- Accommodations: seven hundred fifty dollars and 00/100 (USD 750.00), for two people.
- Food plan: five hundred fifty-six dollars and 00/100 (USD 556.00), per person.
- Dolphin interaction experience: one hundred fifty dollars and 00/100 (USD 150.00), per person.
- Transportation: nineteen dollars and 00/100 (USD 19.00), per person.
- The prize does not include the cost of food (lunches, snacks), incidentals, health insurance, or any other item not listed in the preceding paragraph.
- The winner of this prize will be chosen and contacted by telephone on October 27, 2014, and subsequently will receive an e-mail confirming his or her prize and indicating that he or she must go to the nearest Copa Airlines offices to validate the prize. In addition, the information will be published on the Copa Airlines website, www.copa.com and on the promotion website, www.aventuraatlantis.com,, once the winner is notified.
This promotion is subject to the following restrictions:
- This promotion is organized by Compañía Panameña de Aviación, S.A. (Copa Airlines), headquartered in the Costa del Este development, Business Park Complex, North Tower, Panama City, Republic of Panama.
- This promotion is open only to person who visit the website www.aventuraatlantis.com and register for the “Atlantis Adventure” promotion between September 8, 2014 and October 17, 2014.
- This promotion is not open to the employees of Copa Airlines or Copa Airlines Colombia, the suppliers of either airline, or the employees of the advertising agencies involved in the promotion.
- To participate in the “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion, the participant must provide all identifying information requested during the registration process.
- The plane tickets do not earn MileagePlus miles and are not eligible for MileagePlus Upgrades.
- The plane tickets are confirmed-space tickets.
- The winner and his or her travel companion must start and finish their prize trip on the same dates; in other words, they must travel together at all times.
- The tickets are valid for travel on Copa Airlines and/or Copa Airlines Colombia in economy class.
- Copa Airlines is not responsible for paying government and/or airport taxes of the cities of origin and destination. Said taxes must be paid by the winners and their travel companions.
- The tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable in cash, and non-transferable to other airlines. They cannot be sold, exchanged, or extended beyond the expiration date.
- The actual value of the prizes may vary based on fluctuations in airfare and the distance between the points of origin and destination. The winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual and approximate sale value.
- The winner and his or her travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining all documentation necessary to take the prize trip, including but not limited to passports, visas, and any other documents required pursuant to the applicable laws.
- Copa Airlines will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the winner and his or her travel companion at the chosen destination, , except those expenses included in the prize description in this document.
- Any damage or loss (whether direct, indirect, or consequential) suffered by the winner, a relative, or any other person or property, as a result of the error or negligence of such persons, or for any cause not attributable to Copa Airlines, in relation to the acceptance, use, and enjoyment of the prizes, is the sole responsibility of the winner, relative, or any other person. Furthermore, participants are solely responsible for supplying full and complete information in relation to their participation in the promotion. Therefore, participants will be responsible for any situation that may occur as a result of omitted information, false information, or lost or misplaced entries.
- The winner and his or her travel companion grant, to Copa Airlines and to its advertising and public relations agencies, the right to publish and/or announce their names, voices, videos, and images in any advertising medium, without additional compensation.
- Any attempt to violate any of the rules of the promotion, or to provide false information with the intent to commit fraud, will be prosecuted in accordance with the laws in force. By entering this promotion, participants agree to and accept the strict enforcement of all of the terms of these rules. Any entry that is altered, falsified, or manipulated in any way in order to claim status as a prize winner will be rendered null and void. Participants are solely responsible for any present or future situation that may occur as a result of error or negligence on the part of such participants or for any cause not attributable to Copa Airlines, with respect to their participation in this contest or that may arise upon acceptance of the prizes or use of the prizes included in the promotional campaign.
- Participants are solely responsible for supplying any incorrect and/or incomplete names, addresses, and/or numbers.
- Participants must be of legal age according to the laws of their country of origin.
- The winner must present official photo identification, and the nationality established in the official documentation must match the country of residence that the participant selected when registering to participate in the “Atlantis Adventure” promotion.
- If any of the travel companions is a minor and is not traveling with either of his or her parents, a parent with legal custody and/or a legal guardian must provide proof of identification and relationship to the minor and give written authorization for the minor’s travel.
- As a requirement for acceptance of the prize, the winner and his or her travel companion must sign an agreement regarding the terms and conditions of acceptance and use of the prize, to be provided by Copa Airlines. If the travel companion is a minor, said agreement must be signed by either parent and/or a legal guardian having legal custody.
- Copa Airlines reserves the right to disqualify any person who is discovered and confirmed to be altering the entry processes or the workings of the contest, or violating official laws.
- Taking into account the inherent characteristics of the Internet environment, Copa Airlines will not be responsible for failed or incomplete computer transmissions, for technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software, for the availability and accessibility of the Internet or the promotion website, for attempts by hackers to gain access, for any incorrect or incomplete information about the promotion, or for any human or technical error or error of any other kind that may occur during the processing of contest registrations, or, consequently, for any liability arising from such events and/or actions.
- If the place of residence of the winner and/or his or her travel companion is not a city in one of the participating countries served by Copa Airlines, the winner and/or his or her travel companion must travel at their own expense to the closest city served by Copa Airlines, and subsequently must return at their own expense to their place of residence.
- The winner and his or her travel companion may use the prize between October 30, 2014 and October 30, 2015, and will travel via Panama on Copa Airlines or Copa Airlines Colombia. The prize may not be used on the following departure and/or arrival dates:
- Carnival (February 21-25, 2015) and Holy Week (March 27-April 5, 2015)
- George Washington’s Birthday (February 20-24, 2015)
- Week of Memorial Day (May 26-June 1, 2015)
- Week of Independence Day in the United States (July 1-7, 2015)
- Week of Thanksgiving Day in the United States (November 22-26, 2014)
- National Holidays in Panama (November 1-10 and November 26-28, 2014)
- December 15, 2014 through January 15, 2015
- The winner must make reservations for the prize trip through the Copa Airlines Online Marketing Department, by e-mailing email@example.com, or by calling (507) 304-2761, at least forty-five (45) days prior to his or her desired travel date.
- The winners must submit at least three (3) travel date options in order to ensure flight availability.
- In the event that a resident of Canada (except the province of Quebec) is a winner, this person must answer a skill testing question as a condition of receiving his or her prize, in accordance with Canadian regulations on promotions of this kind.
- The chances of winning will depend on the number of participants and the additional chances to win earned by each participant.
- By participating in this promotion, the participants grant a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, and non-exclusive license to Copa Airlines and its authorized representatives to reproduce, distribute, and create works derived from the entries or content published in relation to this promotion and the promotion thereof, in any known medium now or in the future. The display or publication on the Copa Airlines website or the website of an authorized representative of any entry or content published by any participant does not indicate that the participant is or will be selected as a winner.
- This contest is valid in the following countries served by Copa Airlines: Panama, Uruguay**, Paraguay, Chile, the United States, Canada*, Puerto Rico, Colombia**, Ecuador, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti, El Salvador, Saint Martin, the Bahamas, Aruba, Trinidad & Tobago, and Curaçao.
*Canada: The contest is open only to persons who are of legal age in their place of residence when registering for the promotion, and who do not reside in the province of Quebec. THIS CONTEST IS NULL AND VOID IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC.
**The contest is subject to legal approval in Colombia and Uruguay.
- This contest is not valid in the following countries:
- Argentina: This promotion is not valid in the territory of Argentina or for nationals with a legal address in Argentina.
- Bolivia: The “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion does not include the Plurinational State of Bolivia because the promotion has not received the pertinent authorization from the Authority for the Supervision and Social Oversight of Gaming.
- Peru: The “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion is not valid in Peruvian territory or for residents of Peru.
- Venezuela: Promotion not valid in Venezuela.
- Brazil: The “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion is not valid in the territory of Brazil or for nationals residing in Brazil.
- Dominican Republic: This promotion does not include the Dominican Republic or its residents, nationals, or temporary residents**, because the promotion has not received the pertinent authorization from the respective regulatory authority.
**Refers to any person who engages in an act creating his or her contest entry in the country, which has been expressly excluded from the contest.
- The “Atlantis Adventure” commercial promotion, the determination of the winner, and the issuance of prizes are conducted exclusively in the Republic of Panama and in accordance with Panamanian law.